Monday, March 23, 2015

The Road

          So far, The Road is a very interesting book. It's very different from anything I've read before, which I like. It gets boring to read books that are all similar so it's nice to have something unique. The Road is about a Father and a son living in a post-apocalyptic world. Right now in the book, they are travelling south in order to survive the winter. The book is from the father's point of view, so it shows his desperation to keep his son safe and how difficult it is for him. The way the book is written is also very interesting. The book doesn't use quotation marks, which makes it seem every more post-apocalyptic. It's not too confusing though because the spoken lines are separated into paragraphs and it's pretty easy to tell if it's the father or the boy talking. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes post-apocalyptic stories and/or wants something different and unique to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment