Of all the book choices on the list, I chose this
book because it had good reviews, and I really liked the title. I found books
that looked good and had interesting titles and looked into them. “I’ll Give
You the Sun” had the best reviews so I chose it. The title sounds really
beautiful to me, which is what drew me to it initially, because you’d have to
really, really love somebody to give them the sun.
I
didn’t have many connections to the book, but one thing I could connect to was
when Noah saw his sister change so much just to fit in with the wrong crowd. I’ve
seen some of my close friends completely betray who they were and their morals
just to fit in with the “in crowd.” I can understand how much this upset Noah
because he really loves and cares about his sister.
I
would recommend this book to people who have experienced family tragedies, like
losing a family member. This book is about a family who loses their mother, and
how they cope with it, and maybe it could help comfort them. I also might
recommend it to someone who is artistic, because it’s also about how the twins
use their art to cope and they pour their emotions into their art.
No comments:
Post a Comment